Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More brotherly love

Ethan is standing in the kitchen in his comfortable state: shirtless and sockless, sporting a grimy face and fingers... a hint of odor smelling of a combination of maple syrup and pee... and holding his crotch and occasionally touching his nipples

Zach: Wow Ethan. You are such a stud. I mean really? Could you be more attractive?

Ethan smirks shyly... basking in the compliments.

Zach: Look at you! The muscular chest, the pants, the feet. Wow.

Ethan: I know.

Zach: Do the girls just run after you all the time? How do they keep their hands off you? Do you think I can look like you? Will you help me?

Ethan smiles shyly again rubbing both his nipples now.

Zach: There is something about the way you rub your nipples. And your scent... it like attracts the girls - right?

Ethan: I don't know.

I turn around from the sink and look at Ethan. Honestly, there is something cute about him. He's my grimy little 7-year-old with eyes and a smile that will melt your heart. Even with one hand on his crotch and the other on a nipple.

Me: Ethan - you are so cute!

Zach gives me a look that says, "You are an idiot."

Zach: Seriously mom?! Don't encourage this! He is gross. He smells gross, he looks gross. What if I was standing here doing the same thing? You wouldn't think it was so cute would you?

Me: I don't know. You could try it and I'll tell you what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment