Saturday, February 13, 2010

Laughing out loud

Note: NajMania is a year old! Wow. Looking forward to blogging about the year ahead!

I'm at home for the weekend with just my 14 and 6 -year old. The other men are camping.

It's been fun... and they have been funny. So, presenting Zach and Ethan's most fabulous Saturday quotes.

A couple hours after we got home from breakfast at IHop, Zach went upstairs... when he returned...

Zach: What was in that omelet I ate?

Me: I don't know, why?

Zach: Because there are a bunch of rowdy kids on the bus, but the door is stuck.

*****

At the video store as Zach's friend, Alex was helping Ethan pick out a movie...

Ethan: Uhm... can you move away? I need some space.

*****

Ethan has strep (he's on meds)... When he got up in the morning he found Zach relaxing and watching television.

Ethan stopped and just stared at him.

Zach: What? What's wrong?

Ethan: I'M the one who is sick!

(meaning, get off the damn chair and give me the remote. Who the hell do you think you are chillaxing at the television?)

****

While waiting for Alex at his house, we saw Alex's little brother playing outside - looking rather angry.

Ethan remarks...

Ethan: I think he is that way because the kids at school are mean to him.

****

On the way home in the car:

Ethan: It seems as though my intestines are...

We all burst our laughing so he didn't finish the sentence.

Later...

Ethan: I think my intestines have a monster in them...

IHop apparently did a number on both the boys.

*****

It's only noon. I'm sure there is more to come as the weekend continues.

3 comments: